Monday, November 4, 2013

That's the team!

Timo Walther (23) - Computer Science Master Student

Originally I come from Lake Constance (Southern Germany), I'm interested in different areas of computer science. I love to design new architectures and do creative tasks in projects.

Sebastian Kunert (23) - Computer Science Master Student

I was born in Strausberg near Berlin. I did my bachelor in computer science in Stuttgart in cooperation with IBM. Now I am back in Berlin as a master student at the TU. The various topics of computer science are very interesting to me. I am really looking forward to this mobile interaction project and hope we are able to come up with some fancy ideas.

Daniel Kahlhöfer (25) - Audio Communication And Technology Master Student

I got my bachelor's degree in computer science at the DHBW Heidenheim, which is near the village I originally come from. After that I worked at a small software company for a year. There I gained some experience in agile software development and software architecture. With my current master studies at the Audio Communication group at TU Berlin I'd like to combine my previous education with my biggest personal interest: music.

Stefan Werner (31) - Computer Science Master Student

I grew up in Ruhrgebiet but moved to Berlin many years ago and got by bachelor's degree at the Berlin Institute of Technology. I like the challenges of finding solutions for current IT based problems, but get more and more interested in adjacent fields like design and social aspects. The most exciting projects are those that allow or even demand creative and new solutions where all these aspects come together.

Erdem Mansur (27) - Audio Communication And Technology Master Student

I was born in Istanbul, Turkey and came to Germany after high school. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in computer science in Aachen, and worked at Forschungszentrum Jülich for some time. My passion was music throughout all these years and now, with my master's program, I'm doing what I enjoy the most, programming and music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment